Coastal Riders Return Policy
In this case simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipped date and we'll exchange it, issue store credit or refund it.
1. Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipped date.
2. Merchandise must be unworn/unused, in its original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or packing slip.
3. This Return and Exchange Policy applies only to online purchases made through coastalriders.com. (For returns from in-store purchases, please contact the store for details.)
Only items in their original condition will be accepted for credit. Items that show signs of wear such as stains, washing, etc. will not be credited.
All underwear, swim trunks, and bikini bottoms are final sale. We cannot accept returns on these items due to hygienic reasons
Returns by Mail:
We will gladly exchange, issue credit or refund your online purchase within 30 days of the ship date. Simply pack your item(s) and return by mail to:
Online Sales Returns
Grandview Corners Unit 40
2443 161A St
Surrey, BC V3Z 0M6
Please note: Buyers are responsible for return shipping and insurance costs, except in the case of a Coastal Riders error. We strongly suggest obtaining a tracking number. *We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee or refuse a return if the conditions outlined above are not met.
1. Your merchandise, in its original condition with tags and/or packaging as well as any parts or accessories.
2. Your original receipt or packing slip.
Please be aware you will not receive a refund at the till as we have to process online returns through the original online transaction
Contact Us if you have any qestion about your return:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: RETURNS or give us a call at 1-604-531-3176