Where The Snow Is 0
The snow is falling and we are getting very close to seeing some opening days!
Here is a recap of some of our favourites:
Whistler (Opens Nov 23rd!)
Mt Baker - Possible open over the weekend!
Mt Seymour - Snow in the parking lot & more up top - opening day soon!
Grouse Mountain - Snow!
Revelstoke - The Powder Highway - Opening Day is Dec 3rd!
Banff - Sunshine Village is Open!
Coastal Riders Black Friday & Cyber Monday SALE! 0
There's snow in the mountains!
Huge Selection of 2015/2016 Snowboards, Boots, Bindings, Goggles, Skis and Outerwear!
- 40% OFF all 2015/2016 Snowboards
- 40% OFF all 2015/2016 Skis
- 40% OFF all 2015/2016 Bindings
- 40% OFF all 2015/2016 Boots
- 50% OFF all 2015/2016 Outerwear
- 50% OFF all 2015/2016 Gloves
- 50% OFF all 2015/2016 Winter Accessories
NOV 25th - 28th ONLY
- 2016 SPY Marshall Goggle $45 (Reg: $150)
- 2016 GNU Assorted Snowboards $125 - $185 (Reg: $420 - $610)
- 2016 K2 Men's Coomback Skis $225 (Reg: $750)
FRIDAY: 10:00am - 9:00pm
SATURDAY: 10:00am - 6:00pm
SUNDAY: 11:00am - 6:00pm
MONDAY: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Burton Presents, episode 3: Just Passing Through 0
In the third episode of Burton Presents, we continue to follow the team riders around the globe as they travel in search of adventure and snow. Episode three starts by meeting up with the crew where they left off in San Francisco. Mikkel Bang, Mikey Rencz, and Mark Sollors cruise the city before heading north for a late spring return to winter and some fun in the woods with Danny Davis, Ben Ferguson, Ethan Deiss, and Zack Hale. Episode three focuses on Mikey, Mikkel and Mark and includes footage from a mid winter trip to the Whistler backcountry. Check back soon for the next update from Burton Snowboards.
Watch Also: Burton Presents, episode 2: Street Meat